Wednesday, March 27, 2013

                                           Visiting Henry


Here are some pictures and a video from my most recent visit with Henry last week.



                      That's Rosie panting in the background.

I was out in the back yard yesterday and looked up and very surprisingly, saw a racoon in the tree behind our garage.  I've never even seen a racoon around this house before; ever!  We're not exactly in the woods here in the middle of Methuen.
I kept checking on him throughout the day, and he was always there. Most of the time he was sleeping, so I was lucky to get pictures of him when he was looking right at me.  But today he was gone.  Probably found a better place to hide today.  When I was a kid, I used to climb that tree, and there was a branch that I could shimmy on over to the roof of our 2 story garage.  I thought it was cool to just hang out on the garage roof.  Just because I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment