Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crazy in Rockport - part 1

This past weekend I was dogsitting 8 dogs.  Yes that's right, EIGHT.  I'll never understand Donna, no matter how many dogs she's already responsible for, she can always add a few more, no matter how many other things she's got going on.  So while she was away working a concert, I was watching 8 dogs, and feeling crazy.  She is fostering 3 dogs and told me that it was only for a day or two (it's now Thursday night and all 3 fosters are still there).
One of her fosters is Polly a deaf and mostly blind dog.

And then there's the puppies.

Although Polly is supposed to be blind, just seeing shadows, I think she can see a lot better than they think, we'll find out when she goes into Boston tomorrow to get checked out.  These dogs get better medical care than I do.


OK, since everyone loves puppies, as long as they're not peeing in YOUR house, one more video of the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment